Top 10 Reasons Your Customers Love Facebook Check In
Do you ever wonder why your customers love to check in via Facebook?
Wonder no more: our Facebook Check In Fairy has the answers.
- They’ve been trained by the Jedi in the use of social media
2. They want to track their day
3. Sharing is caring
4. Your space is so inviting, with plenty of cool photo opps
5. You’ve got an interesting thing or deal for them to share
6. They want to make their friends envious
7. They are addicted to the adrenaline rush of comments, likes, and WOWs
8. You’ve made it easy for them, with free wifi
9. Our actions define ourselves to others–people want to be seen as having fun, getting out and about, and doing interesting things
10. Your business is amazing, and your staff is so friendly that they want to share it with their friends–and invite them to come down and join in the fun
Pin for later: